CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Should have taken a recovery day



Well folks, after my hard swim yesterday I went back for more punishment today after work.

500 warm up
3x200 on the 3:10 (This was supposed to happen 2x thru but we opted for a straight 600 on the same interval.) Worked out just fine. That was a 1:34 per 100 yds. Nice.
100 ez
400 IM kick
200 warm down

2400 in an hour or so.

The good news... I got thru the workout.
The bad news... My arms were like lead after the warm up.

So it goes.

Note to self: maybe should have taken the day off swimming.

4 comments:

Oly said...

Whew! Somebodys been posting, need to catch up. Comment later.

TRI-ROB said...

Dude... you're inspiring... I don't even have a smart-ass comment to make... geesh...

Kim said...

you are a swimming machine!!! holy crap! nice work!

Oly said...

Merry Christmas to the Kt's