CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Lost and Found

You all will be glad to know that I found my digital camera. It was in the water bottle pocket of my Mountain Smith "work" bag. That was maybe the most exciting part of my day. Well... that or when the middle school boy body checked me from behind. All in a day's work.

This week is crazy busy with all the meetings for kiddos. I am squeezing in workouts as best I can. I did about 25 minutes of abs this morning and am already feeling that. Definitely gonna feel it in the morning. I had to move the swim that I had scheduled for this afternoon to tomorrow. No big deal. My husband acquired tickets to a Creighton basketball game. We had a good time. Go CU!

3 comments:

Steve Stenzel said...

25 minutes of abs would make me want to die. Nice job!

TRI-ROB said...

I did 1700 yds yesterday... and it might as well have been 4600! Felt like CRAP! I REALLY need to get rid of the black plague!

Glad you found your camera! AND I'm glad that at least ONE of us is getting ripped abs....

Oly said...

Camera found, turnen the boys heads and a game too... thats a good day!