CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Beginning of the week

Sunday and Monday went just as planned. I had a great run Sunday morning with both dogs and then in the afternoon lifted weights (legs) and did Pilates. Today I had sore quads, gluts, calves, and between my shoulder blades (from something in Pilates, I am sure). Feels good.

This morning I got in a nice session of yoga and this afternoon swam 2650 yds. Felt pretty good other than my calves were sore with every flutter kick. =0) Self inflicted according to my coach.

Now, tomorrow, I was going to run in the am and lift weights (arms) in the p.m. Unfortunately, a last minute, early IEP meeting has thwarted those plans so I am going to do both in the afternoon. No big deal. Maybe it will be a smidge warmer for the run that way. =0) I am not going to hold my breath on that though.

So there is the update. Hope you all are having a nice week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great workouts...I like that "good kind of sore" feeling.

Jamie said...

You are a weight lifting machine lately!