Thursday, July 7, 2011

Upcoming Sprint

It has been a very long time since my last triathlon, almost 2 years! I have a little local sprint coming up in a couple of weeks and I am curious to see how I will do. There have been very, very few brick workouts in my life but the good news is that, with the marathon training I have been doing, the 5K should be a piece of cake even after a quick bike ride. It's really the swim that worries me the most. I have been having bad headaches complete with dizziness the days that I swim masters. The kind of headaches that require throwing up and going to bed to get rid of. Suck. So I really haven't been swimming. I've seen two doctors and am headed in to an audiologist today to have custom ear molds made. Crossing my fingers that it helps! I love to swim and it is very sad to be out of the water for so long.


Trisaratops said...

Oh no! That's no good!

Hope the issue is resolved and that you have a blast in your race!

FX said...

KT, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: